13 - 14 November 2020 | Korea | Cheonan
Global Neuro Seminar—Neurotrauma
This seminar will cover the current best strategies and considerations for managing patients with traumatic brain injury. It features of international, regional and local faculty of experts. The seminar content will be delivered by lectures and case discussion. Comprehensive lectures concentrated on the understanding of core materials. Interactive case presentations further deepen this knowledge and enrich the discussion in traumatic brain injury management.
The Global Neuro Neurotrauma Seminar covers the theoretical basis and principles for managing traumatic brain injury and making proper decisions in the complicated cases.
By completing the essentials seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Explain basic sciences and treatment guideline of traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Make team approaches for multiple trauma patients
- Conduct critical care management of TBI in a neurosurgical intensive care unit
- Understand the current status of diagnostic and therapeutic tools for severe TBI
- Manage properly craniofacial trauma and their associated complications
- Plan and perform appropriate surgical treatment in complicated cases
- Understand the current situation and the future direction of clinical trials
Neuro surgeons, Spine surgeons, ENT surgeons, Cranial maxillofacial surgeons, Healthcare providers interested in the management of neurotrauma and reconstruction, Neurocritical care physicians