Global Neuro Live Summit on Neurosonography
with practical exercises (seats sold out but virtual option still available)
- 02 - 03 December 2022
- United States | New York City
- Netanel Ben-Shalom Lenox Hill Hospital
- Erez Nossek NYU
- David Langer Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health
Registration fee: USD 500.00
Chairpersons: David Langer, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, United States Erez Nossek, NYU, New York, United States Netanel Ben-Shalom, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, United States
Lenox Hill Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health
The course has been developed for:
- Neurosurgeons interested in innovative concepts
- Physicians interested in neurosurgical oncology / hydrocephalus / cerebrovascular pathologies.
- Critical care physicians
- Emergency room physicians
This live event covers the initiation of intracranial sonography, its strategies, and considerations for multiple entities among the neurosurgical patients and is based on ultrasonography fundamentals from different disciplines as well as early experience in the neurosurgical field. The content is delivered using multiple methods including aviation inspired methodologies and rapid self-learning and personal after-action revisions. Basic comprehensive lectures concentrate on the understanding of the core essence of ultrasound and implications of intracranial ultrasound in various neurosurgery subspecialties. Interactive case presentations further deepen this knowledge and enrich the discussion in this new intracranial imaging modality. Practical sessions teach the application of Global Neuro principles to the management of the different neurosurgical pathologies. Group discussions link the lecture material and practical skills with the clinical problems encountered in clinical practice.
Friday, December 2, 2022 (Non accredited activity): Course opening reception
Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
Saturday, December 3, 2022: Global Neuro Summit on Neurosonography course
Venue: Penn Club NY
Time: 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by CME Outfitters, LLC and the Global Neuro Foundation. CME Outfitters, LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
CME Outfitters, LLC, designates this Live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit conmesurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
By completing this course, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the current capabilities of intracranial neurosonography.
- Select the best ultrasound protocols for different intracranial pathologies.
- Utilize neurosonography in multiple neurological fields, enhancing neurological diagnosis and monitoring.
- Personally diagnose and monitor relevant neurological conditions through the practical experience provided in the course.
- Apply aviation-inspired learning, performance, and assessment methodologies to their clinical practices to facilitate a competent neurosonography practice
Cancellation Policy: 50% until 30 days before the event. No refund thereafter