ONLINE: Global Neuro Summit on Neurosonography
- 03 December 2022
- United States | New York City
- Erez Nossek NYU
- David Langer Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health
- Netanel Ben-Shalom Lenox Hill Hospital
Registration fee: USD 20.00
Chairpersons: David Langer, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, United States Erez Nossek, NYU, New York, United States Netanel Ben-Shalom, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, United States
Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health
Lenox Hill Hospital
The course has been developed for:
- Neurosurgeons interested in innovative concepts
- Physicians interested in neurosurgical oncology / hydrocephalus / cerebrovascular pathologies.
- Critical care physicians
- Emergency room physicians
This virtual course covers the initiation of intracranial sonography, its strategies, and considerations for multiple entities among the neurosurgical patients and is based on ultrasonography fundamentals from different disciplines as well as early experience in the neurosurgical field.
The content is delivered using multiple methods including aviation inspired methodologies and rapid self-learning and personal after-action revisions. Basic comprehensive lectures concentrate on the understanding of the core essence of ultrasound and implications of intracranial ultrasound in various neurosurgery subspecialties.
Interactive case presentations further deepen this knowledge and enrich the discussion in this new intracranial imaging modality. Group discussions link the lecture material and practical skills with the clinical problems encountered in clinical practice.
Saturday, December 3, 2022: Global Neuro Summit on Neurosonography course
Venue:Global Neuro Zoom Platform
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by CME Outfitters, LLC and the Global Neuro Foundation. CME Outfitters, LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
CME Outfitters, LLC, designates this Virtual Live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Virtual Summit on Neurosonography covers the theoretical basis and practical principles for innovative intracranial sonography in assessments and follow ups of brain pathologies, allowing the establishment of this new intracranial imaging modality.
By completing this course, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the current capabilities of intracranial neurosonography.
- Select the best ultrasound protocols for different intracranial pathologies.
- Utilize neurosonography in multiple neurological fields, enhancing neurological diagnosis and monitoring.
- Apply aviation-inspired learning, performance, and assessment methodologies to their clinical practices to facilitate a competent neurosonography practice.